Having launched as a shirt specialist in Glasgow in 1988 Ted Baker quickly became the place to buy some of the very best contemporary men’s shirting.
From the beginning Ted has had a very clear  focus on quality, attention to detail and a quirky sense of humour, so much so in fact that the first stores used to provide a laundry service for every shirt purchased – something that gained the quickly growing brand the title of ‘No Ordinary Designer Label’.

Ted Baker offers
Womenswear, Menswear, Men’s Formal & Underwear, Bags & Accessories, Footwear, Swimwear, Home wear, Travel bags, Jewellery & Watches.

Acc3ss presents since 2009
Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania.

Sport, style and innovation. This is Colmar, since 1923. For almost 100 years Colmar, historic Italian brand, has been synonymous with sportswear and skiwear. Leading brand in ski apparel, its know-how that dates back to the dawn of this sport. Since 2009, Colmar, with the Colmar Originals brand, has also been producing urban clothing and its down jackets have become a style icon.

Colmar offers two lines
Originals and Ski: Menswear, Womenswear and Kids.

Acc3ss presents since 2014
Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania.


CEDRICO is a Norwegian fashion brand founded in 2011. The company focuses on manufacturing high quality jackets with style, comfort and functionality.

Cedrico offers
Men’s and Women’s jackets.

Acc3ss presents since 2017
Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania.

Adrianna Papell, founded in NYC in 1980, began as a creator of soft silk dresses and blouses in artful prints. The company fast evolved from featuring daytime and occasion dresses to evening, cocktail and bridal wear. The collections are created to women of all ages, sizes, figures and backgrounds.

Adrianna Papell offers

Acc3ss presents since 2019
Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania.

Life is too short to wear boring clothes.

~ Muma

Juicy Couture is a glamorous and fun lifestyle brand bringing LA style and attitude to the girls all over the world. Embracing its Los Angeles heritage, the brand is identified as a casual luxury brand.

The company features athletic and lifestyle apparel for women, girls and babies, as well as handbags, shoes, lingerie, swimwear, accessories and jewellery.

Juicy Couture offers
Womenswear, bags and accessories, swimwear, lingerie.

Acc3ss presents since 2020

With almost 70 years of design excellence, Laura Ashley is one of the world’s best-loved British home and lifestyle brands. Its journey can be traced back to 1953 when Laura and Bernard Ashley began hand-printing fabric at their kitchen table. 

Founded on a rich design heritage and on traditional values of quality and originality, Laura Ashley offers timeless designs, signature prints and quintessentially British styles to suit every home. 

Laura Ashley offers
Homewear, Home furnishings, Women’s and Children’s wear

Acc3ss presents since 2020 (Homewear)
Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania.

Nobody’s Child is a London-based fashion label established in 2015.  The mission is to revolutionise women’s fashion by making clothes that are made responsibly, while existing at an affordable price point. 93% of of the current collections are made using responsible fabrics. The company is working to get that remaining 7% more responsible through the exploration of new materials and embracing textiles innovation with key partners.

Nobody’s Child offers

Acc3ss presents since 2022
Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania.

LØCI is a new British footwear brand dedicated to championing style and sustainability through the creation of 100% vegan luxury sneakers. 10% of all online profits are donated to conservation projects focused on protecting wildlife. Leonardo DiCaprio became recently a co-owner of LØCI and the company is in an strong growth phase internationally.

LØCI Fans: Olivia Wilde, Nikki Reed, Alicia Keys, Gwyneth Paltrow, Dwayne Johnson, Jessica Alba, Gisele Bundchen, Ferne Cotton, Sophia Esperanza, Ian Somerhalder, Mila Kunis, Ben Affleck, Eva Longoria.

LØCI offers
Men’s and Women’s sneakers.

Acc3ss presents since 2022
Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania.

Cath Kidston is a heritage British brand with prints and products made for real life that are entwined with British culture and joyfulness. The brand was born in a small shop in Notting Hill in 1993 and today Cath Kidston is a global lifestyle brand in over 40 countries worldwide.

Cath Kidston offers
Home furnishing & Gifting, Womenswear, Kidswear, Bags & Accessories.

Acc3ss presents since 2022
Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania.

Contact Us